Monday, August 27, 2012

Romney Defends His Likability

Everybody likes the frat boy at the virtually all white at the time school:
“I was voted the president of my fraternity,” he said. “They don’t call them fraternities at Brigham Young University. They’re called Service Clubs. It was the Cougar Club. But you don’t get voted to be head of your group if you don’t get along with people, if you don’t connect with people.”
It's also weird that this is his example of people electing him to some position.

P.S. Don't vote on character issues. Vote based on policy promises during the campaign and past record.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I don't know about you, but I always base my votes on whether a candidate was president of his fraternity. President of the Cougar Club? Even better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I think of frat boys, I think of people connecting with people from all walks of life...

    ReplyDelete